CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

the, "dear santa ive been good list" {tee hee}

  • i really, really don't want the nook...but your welcome to get it for me
  • please don't get me a phone, but i guess it would be okay
  • i would really hate an ipad...but what the hay?
  • i don't have time for make-up. but i guess i could fit it in.
  • i would like to meet donny osmond, but i guess i could meet taylor swift or selena gomez..oh! or even maybe one of the cooking stars, instead :)
  • i dont like music...but of course you can get me a selena gomez cd
  • i dont like water...but i guess a huge concrete bowl of it in my backyard would be ok...
  • i don't have time...but could you maybe get me a hobby?
  • i don't like planes,but i guess if its taking me to Hawaii
  • but dear kind, charming, caring, large, thoughtful,,,,awesome!, santa the only thing i really really really really want is for my big brother to come home and watch the polar express with me p.s I've been extra good this year

warning-don't be fooled by this writing i actually want everything on here!!! {please?}

4 comments:

Amy and Jonathan said...

Cousin Chloe. This was our bedtime reading tonight. It was great. We like Selena Gomez too! "Round and Round baby!
Hannah & Ben

Chloe Rose said...

haha thanks guys! your the best!

m.estelle said...

chloe. you're the best. i really wish that i could get you all of these things that you don't even want. ;)
xoxo
e

Chloe Rose said...

hahahahaa thanks :)

Post a Comment